1. The Hunger Games
I remember not knowing anything about the series when I picked it up. Just that the librarian raved that it was one of the most popular books at the moment. I loved it so much, I had to pre-order the last one, something I rarely do.
2. Fairest by Gail Carson Levine
This has to be one of my favorite fairy tale-ish books!
3. The Princess in the Opal Mask by Jenny Lundquist
This one was going around on several lists for a while, so I gave it a go and loved it!
4. The Opal Crown
The sequel to #3.
5. The Wonder of you by Susan May Warren
I missed this one when reading the series and figured I would just skip it. When I read some reviews on it, I figured I should read it after all. It wound up being a favorite!
6. Wild Montana Skies by Susan May Warren
There was is a lot of hype about this book, so I picked up a arc copy and read it recently. While it has a great message, I didn't really fall in love with the main couple. That said, I like the couples in the next book that we're introduced in this one, so I will probably stick with the series.
7. I'll be Yours by Jenny B. Jones
Okay, so I haven't procured a copy, but it's one I really want to read, as I love the author and have heard good things!
8. The Hesitant Heiress by Dawn Crandall
This one is wonderful! No wonder why I kept hearing about it. I need to get back to the series..
9. The Lady and the Lionheart by Joanne Biscof
Another one I have yet to read, but have on my list due to the buzz it's created!
10. Ladies of the Manor series by Roseanne White
My sister told me this series is a must. She's right!
What books are on your list? What should I add to mine?